(1 month before the show)
- 1 month before the show, clip the white socks with a #40 blade. This will allow the starch to stick and dry more effectively.
(Day before the show)
- In a bucket mix Corn Starch (you will use at least 1/2 the box- the full box, depending on how much white you are working with) and Water until it forms a thick paste
- Slab it on the high whites, like you would a poultice. Don't worry too much about getting it beyond the white areas- this can be taken care of easily the next morning.
- You can either leave it open to dry or you can wrap the legs over night to dry as you would a poultice
(Day of the show)
- Use a hard brush to chip away the crust of corn starch that remains (make sure to get it all)
- Use a damp towel to go along the borders of the white areas and along any stray corn starched areas that aren't white
|Czola after the BWP-NA Inspection|